The overall objective of the project is to establish an enabling environment for an informed, inclusive national stakeholder dialogue on legal and institutional reforms based on evidence-based knowledge that contribute to consolidating national cohesion and fostering peace and political stability in Ethiopia. The project has two result components.
Component 1: Production of evidence-based knowledge on key issues
- Identify key issues requiring the generation of evidence-based knowledge
- Publication of research papers and issue papers on key issues of national concern to contribute to dialogue on national reform agenda
Component 2: Engaging political parties and stakeholders in dialogues on key issues
- Facilitate dialogues with political actors and political parties on key issues
- Facilitate inclusive public dialogues for stakeholders
- Present results of dialogue to stakeholders as part of the wider reform agenda