To achieve the expected results, the Component 3: Support to the political parties and the political party system, foresees to implement the following types of activities:
- Support to the Political Parties Leadership and Policy Development Centre of the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies to promote strengthening the leadership and organisational capacities of political parties;
- Training and capacity building for party executives on Election Alternate Dispute Resolution, and for functionaries of political parties on political administration, financial and accountability;
- Production and dissemination of a New Code of Conduct for Political Parties and support the organisation of the annual Political Summit, for political parties and other electoral stakeholders to discuss;
- Strengthening of networks of CSOs that bring women together to enable a gender-based perspective and response to political conflict and violence;
- Periodic workshops for Political Parties to strengthen the participation of women, youths and marginalised groups.