Within the first component of the programme, Parliamentary Support, the following actions will be implemented:
- Institutional and human resources capability to provide high quality services to Members of Parliament (MPs);
- Enhancement of the HoR’s legislative and oversight functions process, support to the committee system and improved access to information and research;
- Strengthening HoR’s role in budgetary (ex-ante) and ex –post financial oversight ;
- Procurement of a new conference and voting system, including training to the relevant department on the use the system;
- Continued support to the development of effective Parliamentary blocs, which will contribute to the strengthening of the functions of the HoR;
- Improved engagement and outreach mechanisms/strategies with citizens.
Click on the hypelinks below to access detailed information about: