Within the third component of the programme, Political Party System Support, the following actions will be implemented:
- Tightening ties between Political Parties and the Parliament and enhancing citizens’ capacities (including youth) in engaging in the political life;
- Consolidate political parties’ capacities to produce sound programmes and policy positions;
- Support the enhancement of women leaders and their capacity to influence decision making;
- Support substantive and productive dialogue between political parties and parliamentary blocks and between political and civic actors’ groups;
- Enhancing the capacities of MoPPA on electoral law, political parties and other tenets of the multi-party system, including facilitating multi-stakeholder dialogue.
Click on the hypelinks below to access detailed information about: